- Lopez-Sangil L, Rovira P (2013). Sequential chemical extractions of the mineral-associated soil organic matter: An integrated approach for the fractionation of organo-mineral complexes. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 62: 57 – 67.
- Lopez-Sangil L, Rovira P, Casals P (2013). Decay and vertical allocation of organic C, and its incorporation into carbonates, in agricultural soil horizons incubated at two different depths and rewetting frequencies. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 61: 33-44.
- Lopez-Sangil L, Rovira P (2013). Individual closed chamber: an alternative method for quantifying 14C in both labeled organic and inorganic carbon substrates. Biogeochemistry, 112: 139-148.
- Casals P, Lopez-Sangil L, Carrara A, Gimeno C, Nogués S (2011). Autotrophic and heterotrophic contributions to short-term soil CO2 efflux following simulated summer precipitation pulses in a Mediterranean Dehesa. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 25: GB3012.
- Lopez-Sangil L, Rousk J, Wallander H, Casals P (2011). Microbial growth measurements reveal that land-use abandonment promotes a fungal dominance in grazed Mediterranean ecosystems. Biology and Fertility of Soils, 47: 129-138.
- Casals P, Gimeno C, Carrara A, Lopez-Sangil L, Sanz MJ (2009). Soil CO2 efflux and extractable organic carbon fractions under simulated precipitation events in a Mediterranean Dehesa. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 41: 1915-1922.